- Model: Fragrance
- SKU: P37314
- UPC: 3700134409621
A men's fragrance from the woody oriental family. A spicy and woody fragrance inspired by chaos and confusion used in the cold winter days.
Fragrance notes :
- Top notes are bergamot, thyme, and pepper.
- The middle notes are incense, amber, adan, and gawshir.
- The base notes are leather, patchouli, agarwood, and sandalwood.
- The fragrance is intensified by the warmth of your own body. Apply in the creases of your knees and elbows for a longer-lasting, stronger scent.
- After applying, avoid rubbing or dabbing skin. This breaks down the fragrance, causing it to wear off more quickly.
- If you prefer placing fragrance on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent hand-washing, as this tends to rinse off the scent.
Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfum?
The difference lies in the volume of perfume oil. While EDT contains five to nine percent, EDP contains more, usually eight to 14 percent. EDPs, therefore, last longer and smell more intense.