This offer ends in:
- Model: Fragrance
- SKU: P32649
- UPC: 737052525204
Guilty Intense Eau De Toilette is a citrusy and woody fragrance for men by Gucci. A burst of lemon and lavender with coriander creates an icy start to this cologne. The freshness of lavender in the middle notes melds with orange flower and a hint of neroli. Finally, base notes of patchouli and cedarwood in the dry down are enriched with dry amber and leather for a darker and more provocative trail.
- Amalfi Lemon, Coriander, and Lavender.
- Neroli, African Orange Flower.
- Amber, Virginia Cedar, Patchouli.
- The fragrance is intensified by the warmth of your own body. Apply in the creases of your knees and elbows for a longer-lasting, stronger scent.
- After applying, avoid rubbing or dabbing skin. This breaks down the fragrance, causing it to wear off more quickly.
- If you prefer placing fragrance on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent hand-washing, as this tends to rinse off the scent.
Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfum?
- The difference lies in the volume of perfume oil. While EDT contains five to nine percent, EDP contains more, usually eight to 14 percent. EDPs, therefore, last longer and smell more intense.