This offer ends in:
- Model: Fragrances
- SKU: P46191
- UPC: 3614225299636
Gucci Guilty Love Edition Pour Homme is another cutting edge Aromatic Fougère Spicy Green fragrance. Its striking soul is described in energetic virus flavors, citrus, and cryptic manly sweet-smelling woods. Playing on the faceted newness of ginger, the scent's fruity and shining resonances are improved by the kumquat accord, mandarin, and pink pepper in the top notes. A decent blend of lavender, geranium, and rosemary meets up at the heart for a fragrant edge. Refined patchouli and textural benzoin bring an erotic force and long lastingness, while vetiver is the focal powerful note for this advanced manly creation.
Fragrance notes :
Top notes :
- Kumquat, Ginger, Mandarin Orange, and Pink Pepper
Middle notes :
- Rosemary, Lavender, and Geranium
Base notes :
- Vetiver, Patchouli and Benzoin.
- The fragrance is intensified by the warmth of your own body. Apply in the creases of your knees and elbows for a longer-lasting, stronger scent.
- After applying, avoid rubbing or dabbing skin. This breaks down the fragrance, causing it to wear off more quickly.
- If you prefer placing fragrance on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent hand-washing, as this tends to rinse off the scent.
Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfum?
- The difference lies in the volume of perfume oil. While EDT contains five to nine percent, EDP contains more, usually eight to 14 percent. EDPs, therefore, last longer and smell more intense.