Incolor man is a high quality coloring system designed for male hair. With a low ammonia content, its formula is at the same time moisturizing and protective, to guarantee a real cosmetic treatment during the coverage of white hair.
- Soft, moisturized hair.
- Greater scalp protection during coloring;
- Grey hair coverage.
- Long-lasting coloring treatment over time.
- Photoprotein coloring cream
- Choose Insight Incolor Man - 40 ml - Light Blonde
Key Ingredients & Benefits:
- Hydra-color blend: an innovative blend of esters of natural origin, with protective and - most of all - moisturizing properties.
- Organic baobab oil: rich in fatty acids and vitamins. Helps nourish damaged hair, giving it strength and softness.
- Walnut extract: known for its high antioxidant properties, this extract helps protect hair from uv rays and the harmful effects of free radicals.
- Vegan ok certification
- Nickel tested
- High percentage of natural ingredients.
- Low content of ammonia.
- Base treatment with extreme conditioning power.
- Allergen free fragrance
How to apply:
- The color should be mixed with activator in a ratio of 1 part colorant to 1 part oxidizing agent.
- The activator can be used at 6 vol. (2%) or 10 vol.
- Before using Incolor, do not wash hair, but brush it carefully to remove any residues of spray or fixers.
- Perform the operation in a non-metallic bowl
- Leave in place for approximately 10 minutes depending on the color you wish to achieve, the hair type, and the quantity of oxidizing agents.
- Subsequently emulsify the color mix gently, wait a few seconds, and then rinse.
- The product must not be used to color eyebrows or eyelashes, beards or moustaches.