Ankle Support - L
- Product Code: Ankle Support
- SKU: T47802
- UPC: 2020000003844
- Price in reward points: 0.0000
- Did you know that the ankle joint consists of the tibiofibular, talocrural, and subtalar joints and the tibiofibular joint is connected by the anterior tibiofibular, posterior tibiofibular, inferior transverse ligament, and interosseous membrane its located between the talus, the medial malleolus of the distal tibia, and lateral malleolus of the distal fibula while the subtalar joint is an articulation between the talus and calcaneus.
- The medial ligament complex consisting of the tibionavicular, tibiocalcanean, posterior tibiotalar, and anterior tibiotalar ligaments are very strong. The lateral side has several separated ligaments, including the anterior talofibular, calcaneofibular, posterior talofibular ligament.
- The key muscles surrounding the ankle are peroneal muscles, triceps surae, and anterior/posterior tibialis.
Choose Oppo Ankle Support - L
- Its Best use for weak or unstable ankles, sprains, strains, and twisting injuries.
- Helps to provides firm support and gentle compression over the ankle.
- It gives comfortable support and compression to increase circulation, relieve pain, improve healing, and maintain flexibility.
- Ankle fatigue
- Weak ankle
How to use:
- First, Insert foot into ankle support then pull up to the ankle.
- S - 15.6-21.0cm - 6 1/8-8 1/4"
- M - 21.0-26.0cm - 8 1/4-10 1/4"
- L - 26.0-31.1cm - 10 1/4-12 1/4"
- XL - 31.1-36.2cm - 12 1/4-14 1/4"